- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut up (or 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the yogurt, lemon juice, vegetable oil, onion, honey and garlic and mix well.
- Place chicken in a bowl or dish and pour marinade over it and marinate for at least 3 hours.
- On a prepared grill cook chicken, basting with marinade every 10 minutes, until juices run clear and chicken is cooked through.