- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups caster sugar
- 2 1⁄4 cups self-raising flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, finely grated
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to moderate. Grease and lightly flour a 24cm bundt pan.
- Whisk all ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for about 1h. Stand the cake for 5min before turning onto a wire rack to cool.
- Serve dusted (optional) with sifted icing sugar.