Recipe by dale!
The yoghurt makes this chicken really tender and super tasty. Very easy too. You can easily multiply this recipe to your families needs.
Top Review by BonnieZ
This dish was simplicity at its finest. I chose to BBQ the chicken & it turned out very moist with a fresh flavor. Served with couscous and lentil salad. Thank you Dale for sharing the recipe.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup natural nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a ceramic baking dish and marinate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- I like to cut the chicken breast in half lengthways so it's not too thick.
- Cooking options: Remove chicken from marinade and grill or BBQ over medium heat until cooked through OR place chicken, in marinade (leave it all in the baking dish), in moderate oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with piles of mixed steamed vegetables and/or rice.