Recipe by afr0bunny
i generally serve this over a simple linguine with gremolada...it is simle, light and delicious....perfect for aa hot evening
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into half-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 cups dry white wine
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- pound chicken pieces to 1/4 inch thick.
- heat 2 tbsp oil over high heat.
- add chicken, brown, and remove from pan.
- add wine and deglaze pan.
- add salt, pepper, lemon and remaining oil.
- bring to a boil over high heat.
- return chicken to pan and boil until chicken is done.