Recipe by mommyofthreekids
Delicious lemon cookies with white chocolate chips
Top Review by StacyMD187373
Made these for our work Christmas cookie exchange. I thought they were quite delicious, but the lemon flavor was subtle--probably b/c I used store brand extract? They were buttery and yummy, though, with just a good amount of sweetness.
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml white sugar
- 1 egg
- 9.85 ml lemon extract
- 295.73 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the egg and lemon extract stir until blended.
- In a seperate bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt together.
- Add flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir until completely blended.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a cookie sheet for a few minutes then transfer to a wire rack.