Recipe by mommyofthreekids
Delicious lemon cookies with white chocolate chips
Top Review by StacyMD187373
Made these for our work Christmas cookie exchange. I thought they were quite delicious, but the lemon flavor was subtle--probably b/c I used store brand extract? They were buttery and yummy, though, with just a good amount of sweetness.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the egg and lemon extract stir until blended.
- In a seperate bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt together.
- Add flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir until completely blended.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a cookie sheet for a few minutes then transfer to a wire rack.