Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you love lemon flavor these are for you. They are fantastic and very easy.
Make and share this Lemon Whippersnaps recipe from Food.com.
- Grease cookie sheets and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl combine cake mix, whipped topping and egg in large bowl.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Drop by teaspoons into powdered sugar. Roll to coat.
- Place 1-1/2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until light brown.
- Remove from pan and cool.
My Mom found this recipe in the paper several years ago & it has been a family favorite ever since. We also add another egg. My personal favorite cookie ever! Thanks for posting :)
Wonderful, marvelous, terrific . Just like I remember that my Grandmother made when I was sick once. You could make these with other cake mixes as well. Try Chocolate, Orange or Strawberry ! Yummy yum yum .
Delicious! I did add another egg, and they were so light. My neighbor said these were very much like the tea cakes her family makes (but the ladies in her family will never divulge their recipes!).