Recipe by Small Town Cook
If you love lemon flavor these are for you. They are fantastic and very easy.
Top Review by Legna
My Mom found this recipe in the paper several years ago & it has been a family favorite ever since. We also add another egg. My personal favorite cookie ever! Thanks for posting :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease cookie sheets and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl combine cake mix, whipped topping and egg in large bowl.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Drop by teaspoons into powdered sugar. Roll to coat.
- Place 1-1/2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until light brown.
- Remove from pan and cool.