Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are like the powdered sugar lemon cookies that you can buy at the grocery store...yum!
- 1 (18 ounce) box lemon supreme cake mix
- 2 1⁄4 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Mix the dry cake mix, cool whip and egg to form a cookie dough. Drop by spoonfuls into powdered sugar and roll.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
Delicious! Making cookies certainly doesn't get any easier than this. These cookies go together quickly and easily with very little effort. They are soft and chewy with a nice lemon flavor. My family loves anything lemon and they definitely loved these cookies. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe...it is definitely a keeper! *Made for Fall PAC 2008*