Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Posted to the Cafe Cookie Book by Kannnichtfranz.
Make and share this Lemon Whippersnappers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups Cool Whip Topping
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- powdered sugar (for coating)
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray or grease a cookie sheet.
- Stir together cake mix, egg, whipped topping and lemon extract. Refrigerate 20 minutes to stiffen.
- Roll batter into 1" balls, then roll in powdered sugar. Place on baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes.