- 70 butter flavored crackers (Ritz)
- 59.14 ml confectioners' sugar
- 9.85 ml confectioners' sugar
- 118.29 ml butter
- 14.79 ml butter
- 170.09 g frozen lemonade concentrate
- 396.89 g sweetened condensed milk
- 340.19 g frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush 70 qty crackers in plastic baggie with rolling pin.
- In a mixing bowl combine the crushed crackers, sugar and melted butter. Reserve 1/3 cup for sprinkling on top (if desired).
- Press into bottom of a 9X13 pan.
- In separate bowl blend together the lemonade, sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping.
- Pour over crust in 9X13 pan.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- If desired, garnish with thin lemon slices.