Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
No Bake - Light, airy and sweet dessert
Make and share this Lemon Whip Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Crush 70 qty crackers in plastic baggie with rolling pin.
- In a mixing bowl combine the crushed crackers, sugar and melted butter. Reserve 1/3 cup for sprinkling on top (if desired).
- Press into bottom of a 9X13 pan.
- In separate bowl blend together the lemonade, sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping.
- Pour over crust in 9X13 pan.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- If desired, garnish with thin lemon slices.
This is wonderful, and does not get soggy as you might expect!