Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A quick fix for that sweet-tart craving. Cook time is cooling time.
- 2 (170.09 g) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 709.77 ml boiling water
- 170.09 g can frozen lemonade
- 226.79 g Cool Whip
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Dissolve jello in boiling water. Add frozen lemonade concentrate and mix.
- Refrigerate until a spoon drawn through it leaves a definite impression (about 1 1/2 hours).
- Add Cool Whip and whip in electric mixer.
- Pour into serving dish and refrigerate several hours.