Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A quick fix for that sweet-tart craving. Cook time is cooling time.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Dissolve jello in boiling water. Add frozen lemonade concentrate and mix.
- Refrigerate until a spoon drawn through it leaves a definite impression (about 1 1/2 hours).
- Add Cool Whip and whip in electric mixer.
- Pour into serving dish and refrigerate several hours.