Recipe by Kim127
This slightly bitter flavor is more refreshing on a hot summber day than sweet lemonade. Posted for Zaar World Tour 2006. Cook time is cooling and chilling time.
Top Review by *Bellinda*
I will make this again. It is so refreshing. I followed the recipe exactly. I served it ice cold with lemon slices and ice cubes added. This is just the best thing on a hot day!
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely grate the rind and squeeze the juice of 7 of the lemons into a large heatproof bowl.
- Remove any seeds.
- Finely slice the remaining lemon and set aside 4-6 slices to use for serving. Stir the remainder into the juice.
- Stir the sugar into the bowl and add the boiling water. Let cool to room temperature. Chill until serving.
- To serve, strain into a serving pitcher and dilute with cold water to taste. Stir in extra sugar is desired.
- Serve in chilled glasses, garnishing each one with a slice of lemon.