Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Besides being wonderful over mixed salads, this vinaigrette can be used over warmed beets or in a pasta salad
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, toasted and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves, fresh
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper
- Measure all the ingredients into a container. Shake the contents vigorously.
- The vinaigrette keeps in the fridge for a week.
- Bring to room temperature and shake vigorously again before using.