1/1 Photo of Lemon Waffles
This is a great breakfast treat. If you don't want maple syrup, try topping with with fresh berries and lemon yogurt. Yummmmmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks with the sugar and salt.
- 2Blend in milk, lemon juice, lemon peel,and butter, beating well.
- 3Add the flour and baking powder.
- 4Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into batter.
- 5As usual, bake in a preheated waffle iron until golden brown and steam no longer escapes iron.
- 6Serve warm with maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.0
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 250.5 mg
- Sodium 518.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of