Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A lightly flavored lemon cookie.Perfect for tea.
Make and share this Lemon Wafers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets,or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together flour and baking powder,set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs,vanilla,lemon extract and lemon zest.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets,3" apart.
- Sprinkle with yellow sugar crystals.
- Bake 8-10 minutes,or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks.
I'm sorry but this didnt work out for me. I found that greasing the baking tray resulted in EXCESS butter for baking the cookies that ALREADY contained butter in them. I feel the quantity of butter used is too much, probably using less would help.