1/2 Photos of Lemon Vodka
When I saw the episode of Ricardo doing this lemon vodka, I knew I had to try it. It's so yummy. You have to try it. The bottle has to be in a dark area for at least 7 days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, bring the juice, zest and sugar to a boil. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Cool.
- 2In a bottle or a sealed glass container, combine the syrup and vodka. Allow to infuse in a dark area for 7 or more days.
- 3Place a coffee filter in a strainer and filter the alcohol.
- 4Store in the freezer until ready to serve.
- 5Delicious after a winter activity. This lemon vodka is served in shot glass, in cocktails and martinis.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Vodka
Serving Size: 1 (767 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: