Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Came from Ina Garten from the FoodNetwork. She makes it with a grapefruit and avocado salad. I choose to make it with a regular salad and thought it was wonderful! Hope you feel the same!
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Place the mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until the vinaigrette is emulsified.
The absolute best! It's all I use now for salads!
My family loves this vinaigrette recipe. My favorite use, is drizzeling it on roasted asparagus when it taken from the oven or after cooling. I lost the recipe and didn't make aspargus again until I found it. You must try!
We loved how light and healthy this dressing is and that it can be made with things that are always on hand. I did reduce the salt by half as we are trying to watch our sodium, served over a green salad that was tossed with fresh grapefruit, red onion and avocado. We both thought it would also be good on an asparagus salad with just a little shaved parmesan cheese. Thanks for the post.