Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Came from Ina Garten from the FoodNetwork. She makes it with a grapefruit and avocado salad. I choose to make it with a regular salad and thought it was wonderful! Hope you feel the same!
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Place the mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until the vinaigrette is emulsified.
My family loves this vinaigrette recipe. My favorite use, is drizzeling it on roasted asparagus when it taken from the oven or after cooling. I lost the recipe and didn't make aspargus again until I found it. You must try!
We loved how light and healthy this dressing is and that it can be made with things that are always on hand. I did reduce the salt by half as we are trying to watch our sodium, served over a green salad that was tossed with fresh grapefruit, red onion and avocado. We both thought it would also be good on an asparagus salad with just a little shaved parmesan cheese. Thanks for the post.