Recipe by katie in the UP
Perfect on a green salad, or as a marinade on fish.
Top Review by mgourley
Make a double or triple batch. Use some to marinate chicken breast fillets. Use some to marinate some medium sliced tomatoes. Grill the fillets. Toast some ciabatta. Smear basil pesto on the bread, top with the chicken, a slice of provolone and a tomato slice. Chicken sandwich heaven.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh thyme leave