Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect on a green salad, or as a marinade on fish.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh thyme leave
- Gently stir the first five ingredients together, do not emulsify. Just before serving, add the fresh Thyme leaves.
Make a double or triple batch. Use some to marinate chicken breast fillets. Use some to marinate some medium sliced tomatoes. Grill the fillets. Toast some ciabatta. Smear basil pesto on the bread, top with the chicken, a slice of provolone and a tomato slice. Chicken sandwich heaven.
Very tasty!!! I used dried thyme and it was still fantastic!
My husband and I both love lemon so I saw the average rating and decided to try it!! 3/4 tsp. salt was way over the top! All you could taste was the salt! I think the dressing would be light and delicious by omitting the salt or just adding a pinch.