Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Extremely light, crumbly and fool-proof.
Make and share this Lemon Viennese Tarts recipe from Food.com.
- Put all the cake ingredients in a mixer or food processor and process until soft.
- Put the mixture into a piping-bag with a 1 inch fluted nozzle and pipe into 12 paper liners placed in a bun tin, using a circular movement.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven 350F until pale in colour.
- Transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- When cool, sift the icing sugar over the tops, and put a little lemon in the centre of each tart.