- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon verbena leaf
- 5 cups fresh lemon juice, strained (from 24 lemons)
Lemon verbena ice cubes
- boiled water, cooled
- 24 lemon verbena leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring sugar to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat and add lemon verbena. Cover, and steep for 15 minutes. Strain through a fine sieve, and let cool thoroughly.
- Combine lemon juice and lemon verbena syrup in a pitcher. Fill glasses with lemon verbena ice, and divide lemonade among glasses (or cover and refrigerater for up to 3 days).
- LEMON VERBENA ICE CUBES:.
- Fill 2 ice trays halfway with water, and freeze. Top each cube with a lemon verbena leaf and cover with water, and freeze for up to a week.