1/1 Photo of Lemon Verbena Iced Tea
Use a mild flavored tea. Cooking Light, JUNE 2005
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute or until sugar dissolves. Cool sugar syrup completely.
- 2Cook lemon verbena leaves in boiling water 1 minute. Drain and plunge into ice water; drain.
- 3Combine sugar syrup and verbena leaves in a blender; process until smooth. Cover and chill overnight. Strain sugar syrup through a fine sieve into a bowl.
- 4Place 2/3 cup ice into each of 6 tall glasses; add 1 cup brewed tea and 2 tablespoons sugar syrup to each serving, stirring to combine. Garnish with mint leaves and lemon wedges, if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Verbena Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon verbena leaves