- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 veal scallops, floured and seasoned
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream, heated
- 1 lemon, juice of
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 dash paprika
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250ºF.
- Heat half of butter in nonstick frying pan.
- When hot, add half of veal; cook 2 minutes each side over high heat.
- Set aside.
- Repeat procedure for remaining veal.
- Keep hot in oven.
- Add lemon juice to frying pan; cook 1 minute over high heat.
- Add cream and parsley; stir and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes over high heat.
- Replace veal in frying pan and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook 1 minute to reheat veal.