Fast and delicious! From Pol Martin, a famous Canadian chef.
Make and share this Lemon Veal Scallops recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 250ºF.
- Heat half of butter in nonstick frying pan.
- When hot, add half of veal; cook 2 minutes each side over high heat.
- Set aside.
- Repeat procedure for remaining veal.
- Keep hot in oven.
- Add lemon juice to frying pan; cook 1 minute over high heat.
- Add cream and parsley; stir and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes over high heat.
- Replace veal in frying pan and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook 1 minute to reheat veal.