1/2 Photos of Lemon Vanilla Ricotta Souffle - South Beach Phase 1
Apple Princess's Note:
This is heavenly at 130 calories each, 5 g carbs. A guilt-free filling dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Lightly coat 4 (4 ounce) ramekins with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together ricotta, egg yolks, 1 TBSP of sugar substitute, lemon zest, lemon extract and vanilla extracts.
- 4In another small bowl with an electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; approximately 2-3 minutes. Gradually add remaining 2 TBSP sugar substitute and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- 5Gently fold egg whites into ricotta mixture; just until combined.
- 6Spoon ricotta mixture into ramekins. Bake until souffles have risen, are set and lightly browned; approximately 15 minutes.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Vanilla Ricotta Souffle - South Beach Phase 1
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 112.0 mg
- Sodium 112.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: