Prep 6 mins
Cook 2 mins
makes about 2 cups frosting
- 10 ounces vanilla chips
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 1⁄4-1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In large microwaveable bowl, place vanilla chips and whipping cream -- microwave on high 30 seconds, stir vigorously.
- If necessary, carefully microwave an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring vigorously after each time. just till chips are melted -- when stirred.
- With wire whisk, gradually blend in powdered sugar, lemon peel and lemon juice.
- Stir till smooth -- and well blended.
- Refrigerate, if needed for desired spreading consistency.