Tangy turkey from Cooking Light.
Make and share this Lemon Turkey Cutlets recipe from Food.com.
- Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap, flatten to 1/8 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Dredge in flour, set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick frypan over medium heat until hot.
- Add half of the cutlets, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Transfer cutlets to a serving platter, keep warm.
- Repeat procedure with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and cutlets.
- Sprinkle cutlets with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- If desired, garnish with lemon slices and fresh sage sprigs.