Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe I adopted. I look forward to trying it soon! The original intro said: Fast, easy and healthy to prepare.
- 1 lb turkey breast cutlets
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon parsley (for garnishing optional)
- nonstick cooking spray
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray;.
- heat for 30 seconds.
- Add turkey;.
- sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until browned and no longer pink in center.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl, mixing well.
- Add to pan and cook until heated through. Garnish with parsley.
Very yummy! I'm between 4 and 5 stars on this one. I enjoyed the flavor of the sauce and glad I doubled it, although I did use less worcestershire sauce. I served this with couscous (tho I think a potato would have been better) and candy carrots (margarine and brown sugar). The sweet carrots were a perfect compliment to the tangy turkey and I will make this pair again. The kids loved this to and I ended up splitting the last piece between them so they wouldn't fight LOL. I'll make this again for sure. It was nice to see my family enjoy this so much especially since it was such an easy meal. Thank you for posting!
My husband really liked this recipe. He said it had a nice twang. The recipe was easy to so that makes me happy! Thanks!
This was great. I didn't make it with mushrooms, but next time I totally will (thanks, Toni, for the suggestion). Next time I will also double the sauce. It was so good that I wanted more of it. One other thing... Hey Jude was totally right on the cooking time; these took a mere three minutes to cook for me. Amazing. What a fast, delicious recipe, ladypit! Thanks.