1/3 Photos of Lemon Trout Almondine
This trout dish has a wonderful lemony almond taste. It goes together real quick. Use fresh trout filets if possible. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle trout with salt and pepper.
- 2Dust the fish filets in the flour.
- 3Heat the olive oil and butter on medium high heat.
- 4Add fish filets and cook until light brown on both sides.
- 5Remove from pan and cover to keep warm.
- 6Return pan to heat and add 1 T butter.
- 7Add the almonds and saute, then add the fresh lemon juice.
- 8Heat it through, then spoon over the fish filets.
- 9Serve with additional lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Trout Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Trout Almondine
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.3
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 137.4 mg
- Sodium 235.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 39.1 g