Prep 6 hrs
Cook 6 mins
A refreshing spring/summer treat
- 1 (4 ounce) lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 0.5 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade (thawed)
- 1 (12 ounce) evaporated skim milk
- 2 cups angel food cake (cubed)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Dissolve jello in boiling water. Stir in thawed lemonade and skim milk. Cover and chill 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until mixture mounds when spooned.
- After chilling, beat mixture with mixer on med. speed for 5-6 minutes, or until fluffy.
- Arrange angel food on bottom of a spring form pan. Pour gelatin over cake and cover. Refridgerate 4 hours or more.
- Mix raspberries and sugar. Cute cake in wedges and top with raspberries.