Recipe by D1gitalR1ze
Something that I literally threw together one night using some mixed recipe styles from "Live for Life", a healthy eating recipe book, and what I had on hand. My wife has asked me to make this literally every week since I have made this for her. It still has not grown old. I will try to relay the quantities the best as I remember...
Top Review by PaulaG
This recipe is so easy and very delicious. Simple ingredients that are available in most kitchens, a pan and a lid. Dinner was ready in no time. I served this with roasted vegetables and a tossed salad. I'll use this recipe again for tilapia. Made for PAC Fall 2011.
- 2 tilapia fillets
- garlic powder
- lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Season both sides of fillet with light layer of Garlic Powder and Lemon/Pepper Seasoning. Set aside.
- Put Oil in a large skillet and bring up heat to Med-Low.
- Add garlic clove and allow to simmer, slightly-browned. Move oil and garlic around pan for easy coating.
- Place fillets into skillet, adding cooking wine and lemon juice. Cover to steam.
- Cook for 7 minute or until fish flakes. Do not touch the fillets, do not flip over the fillets.