1/3 Photos of Lemon Thyme Swordfish
Hey Jude's Note:
I like to swing by my fish guy and pick up the steaks, then zoom home, marinate and grill (or broil) for a nice, after work treat! YUM! We like these with rice and steamed broccoli. Prep time includes marinate time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the swordfish in a shallow bowl.
- 2Whisk the lemon juice, shallots, garlic, mustard, oil and thyme in a small bowl; season with the pepper.
- 3Pour over the swordfish.
- 4Marinate, covered, at room temperature for 30 minutes, or in the fridge for several hours.
- 5Set up your gas or charcoal grill and brush the grill rack with oil.
- 6Arrange the swordfish on the rack; grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until seared on the outside and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Thyme Swordfish
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.6
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 154.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard