Recipe by Hey Jude
I like to swing by my fish guy and pick up the steaks, then zoom home, marinate and grill (or broil) for a nice, after work treat! YUM! We like these with rice and steamed broccoli. Prep time includes marinate time
- 6 (6 ounce) swordfish steaks, 1/2 inch thick,skin removed
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 -4 sprigs fresh thyme, minced
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the swordfish in a shallow bowl.
- Whisk the lemon juice, shallots, garlic, mustard, oil and thyme in a small bowl; season with the pepper.
- Pour over the swordfish.
- Marinate, covered, at room temperature for 30 minutes, or in the fridge for several hours.
- Set up your gas or charcoal grill and brush the grill rack with oil.
- Arrange the swordfish on the rack; grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until seared on the outside and cooked through.