Recipe by Annacia
From start to finish, these fillets are ready in less than 15 minutes. Other thin fish fillets are equally good.
Top Review by ItalianMomof2
Made this the first time with Rainbow trout and it was perfect! I've made it a ton of times since then with all types of fish filets, including flounder. Thanks for an amazingly easy, but extremely delicious recipe! A winner for sure!
- 1 lb rainbow trout fillet
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide fish into 4 equal pieces if necessary.
- In shallow bowl, combine flour, lemon rind, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Dip fish into lemon juice; dredge in flour mixture, turning to coat.
- In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook fish, turning once, for 6 to 8 minutes or until flakes easily when tested with fork.