Recipe by Sackville
I love this as a simple side dish to so many things. You could also use it as a base for a salad, and add some roasted vegetables to round it out.
Top Review by CraftScout
I loved the subtle lemon flavor in this. We had it with shrimp kabobs and it was the perfect side. I also loved being able to use some of the lemon thyme from my garden! I think next time, I will not guess at the mL to cups conversion though, it was a little moist. :) My fault. Once I have that figured out, this will definitely be made again.
- 500 g couscous
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon thyme
- 1 tablespoon instant bouillon granules
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the couscous in a heatproof dish.
- Add the thyme, bouillon powder, most of the lemon zest and juice.
- Add 900ml boiling water, cover and let stand for 10 minutes until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Fluff with a fork and stir in the parsley and olive oil.
- Season to taste, garnish with the remaining lemon zest and serve.