Recipe by Gingerbear
This is a Campbell's recipe. It is low in fat and sounded good so I thought I would pass it along.
Top Review by bratty
Really good comfort food and a fast work night dinner. I love thyme and that's what made we want to try this recipe. Chicken was very moist and the flavor was nice too.....I did add a bit of greek seasoning but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. I'll make this one again, thanks.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (may use reduced fat)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried thyme or 1⁄8 teaspoon basil leaves, crushed
- 2⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinned (about 2 lbs)
- vegetable oil cooking spray (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl mix soup, water, lemon juice and thyme.
- Mix bread crumbs and paprika on a plate.
- Dip chicken into 1/2 cup soup mixture.
- Coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Spray chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 F for 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Heat remaining soup mixture.
- Serve with chicken.