Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this on Tasteofhome.com
Make and share this Lemon Thyme Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper.
- Set aside 4-1/2 teaspoons for sauce.
- Sprinkle the remaining flour mixture over both sides of chicken.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, saute onion in butter until tender.
- Add thyme and reserved flour mixture; stir until blended.
- Gradually stir in the broth and lemon juice, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve over chicken.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
I made this for Pick A Chef Spring 2009. It was a great choice. Absolutely delicious. The chicken was moist and tender and the flavor of the sauce complimented it so well. I served it with plain rice and topped it with more of the sauce.