1/1 Photo of Lemon Thyme Chicken
Sarah (Chef #1209813)'s Note:
I found this on Tasteofhome.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper.
- 2Set aside 4-1/2 teaspoons for sauce.
- 3Sprinkle the remaining flour mixture over both sides of chicken.
- 4In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- 5Remove and keep warm.
- 6In the same pan, saute onion in butter until tender.
- 7Add thyme and reserved flour mixture; stir until blended.
- 8Gradually stir in the broth and lemon juice, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan.
- 9Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 10Serve over chicken.
- 11Sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Thyme Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.1
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 580.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 29.4 g