Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Melt in the mouth baby carrots in a butter, lemon and honey glaze, served with a lemon thyme biscuit. See more of Chef Flore and Hannah's "Welcome Spring!" menu here: www.kitchensurfing.com/menus/willkommen-fruehling-welcome-spring-5331ad5985561a2998000007
- Biscuits: Pre-heat oven to 180°.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Roll out onto baking paper until 3mm thick.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool and break into desired size.
- Carrots: Tip the carrots into a wide shallow pan so they are no more than a double layer.
- Add the butter, honey, lemon and about 300ml of water, and a pinch of salt.
- Cover with a lid, turn the heat up high and boil everything until the carrots are tender.
- Remove the lid and reduce until all the water has evaporated.
- Serve immediately, with thyme biscuits and a twist of black pepper on top.