Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hand-written from a friend, don't know where she got it. Cook time is overnight refrigeration. Haven't made it yet.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces heavy cream
- 2 (10 ounce) packages ladyfingers
- lemon peel curls
- lemon, blossoms
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water. Stir in lemon juice. Cool to room temperature. Cream together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat in gelatin mixture. Whip cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into gelatin and cream cheese mixture.
- Line sides and bottom of 9 inch springform pan with ladyfingers. Pour filling into pan. Chill overnight but do not freeze.