Chris Reynolds's Note:
An Everyday with Rachel Ray recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar.
- 2Add the vanilla, egg yolk, and salt. Mix until blended.
- 3Mix in flour at low speed until incorporated.
- 4Halve the dough and pat into two squares. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 5Preheat oven to 350°F Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment. Remove the parchment from on cookie sheet and dust with flour. Roll one dough square into 17"x11" rectangle about 1/8" thick. Transfer the parchment and pan to the refrigerator while you repeat with dough.
- 6Using a fluted pastry wheel, trim all sides of the chilled dough to even it out. Cut the dough into 15 squares. Separate the squares on the pan. Repeat with other pan.
- 7Bake until lightly brown on the edges, 11 to 12 minutes. Transfer to racks to cool.
- 8Sandwich the cookies with the lemon curd; dust with confectioner's sugar.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Tea Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.4
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 98.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: