1 hr 18 mins
1 hr 10 mins
The perfect cookies for a lazy summer day or a cold winter day when you wish it was summer...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, beat butter, 1/3 cup powdered sugar and the vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Stir in flour until dough forms. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes for easier handling.
- 2Heat oven to 350°F Shape dough into 1-inch balls. On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart. Press thumb into center of each ball to make indentation.
- 3Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 4Fill cookies with lemon curd. Sprinkle powdered sugar over cookies.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Tea Cookies With Lemon Curd Filling
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.3
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 135.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: