Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Saw Paula Deen make these on her garden anniversary show. They look so good and so easy to make. I am posting to keep and share with everyone.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 6 frozen mini tart shells
- whipped cream (optional)
- Heat oven at 325'.
- Mix eggs, lemon juice,sour cream and confectioners sugar in a medium bowl.
- Pour ingredients into a measuring cup.
- Pour into the mini tart shells.
- Bake 15-18 minutes
- Top with whip cream or one of your favorite toppings.