Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Adapted from a couple of recipes and created for my daughter, who is learning to do "fancy stuff" now that she is a young married woman and beginning to entertain. :D Actually, quite tasty... (Cooking time is chill time!)
- 2 cups lemon curd (lime or orange)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 24 prepared tart shells, prebaked
- Mix together lemon curd and pudding mix; fold in cool whip.
- Pipe into tart shells and garnish with dollop of whipped cream and strip of lemon zest.