Marina's Cooking's Note:
Great recipe for delicious flourless desert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup finely ground walnuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons matzo meal or 2 tablespoons cracker meal
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into 6 pieces (half the 8 oz. pkg.)
- 1 pint fresh raspberries (optional) or 1 pint other berries, for decoration (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine first 4 ingredients and make sure that they are well blended together.
- 3Press firmly onto the bottom and the sides of a 9" tart pan.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool down completely.
- 5In a saucepan beat eggs and the egg yolk with a wire whisk until well blended.
- 6Gradually add 1 cup sugar, continue beating until well blended.
- 7Stir in the lemon juice.
- 8Cook on low heat (stirring consistently) for about 8 minute or until mixture is thick enough to coat back of a spoon.
- 9Remove from heat.
- 10Add cream cheese, two pieces at a time, beating until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- 11Pour into the crust shell.
- 12Refrigerate at least 4 hours. I usually prepare it a day ahead.
- 13Serve as is or decorate with berries.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Tart With Nut Crust
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.9
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 173.2 mg
- Sodium 134.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 38.5 g
- Protein 8.2 g