Prep 30 mins
Cook 9 mins
From Mr. Food.
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup lemon curd
- Unfold the piecrusts onto a lightly floured surface.
- With a 3-inch round cookie cutter, cut 9-10 rounds from each crust (or as many as you can get).
- Place the dough circles on baking sheets that have been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in a 450° oven for 7-9 minutes or until golden.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar; stir to blend well.
- Spread mixture evenly over cooled crusts, leaving a small border around the edges.
- Spread the lemon curd evenly over the cream cheese.
- May serve at room temperature or cover and chill until ready to serve.