I found this recipe in the Cooking Light Summer issue. It was wonderful. My DH, who isn't a big pork eater, even like them. Hope you enjoy. I just had to share with my recipezaar family. Preparation time includes marinating.
- Combine water, sugar, and salt in a bowl, stirring with a whisk until sugar and salt dissolve. Pour water mixture into a large zip-lock plastice bag. Add the tarragon, lemon rind and juice. Add the pork chops to bag and marinate in refrigerator for 2-4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare the grill about 20 minutes before taking pork out of refrigerator.
- Spray grill with non-stick olive oil cooking spray.
- Remove pork chops from bag and discard the remaining marinade. Sprinkle evenly with pepper.
- Place pork on grill and grill for 3 minutes on each side until desired degree of doneness.