This delicious recipe comes from Southern Living, June 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped (or 1 1/2 tsp dried, crushed tarragon)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1/2 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, cut in half (optional)
- halved lemon slice
- 1Arrange pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 2Bake at 350° for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 3Cool pecans on a wire rack 15 minutes or until completely cool.
- 4Whisk together mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in pecans, chicken, celery, and onion just until blended.
- 5Stir in grape halves, if desired. Garnish, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Tarragon Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.1
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 90.2 mg
- Sodium 990.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: