1/5 Photos of Lemon Tarragon Chicken Salad
This is my favorite chicken salad. It is quick to prepare and although it contains mayonnaise it has a light, refreshing flavor. I am always asked for the recipe when I serve it. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pan of water to boil.
- 2Add breasts, reduce heat to med/low, cover and simmer until chicken is just cooked through (about 12 minutes).
- 4Mix celery, mayonnaise, onion, tarragon (start with 1 T. and increase as taste dictates), lemon juice, and zest.
- 5Cut chicken into 1/2 inch cubes and add to mayonnaise mixture.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Tarragon Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.0
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 89.9 mg
- Sodium 317.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 33.5 g