Recipe by annconnolly
Chicken fettuccini with a kick. I am crazy about this dish.
Top Review by Chef Zephyr
Found this recipe on another site. We liked it well enough to call it a keeper. So looked for it here. It was very easy to make. I especially like boiling the broccoli in with the pasta when the pasta is half way cooked.The dish was flavorful, colorful and so easy. I would be sure to have everything prepped before I start as it goes together so quickly. Served with a salad. I can see crispy bread with it too. But it's not necessary.
- 6 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut to bite-sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon, dried
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions and drain.
- In a small bowl combine broth, lemon juice, honey, cornstarch and white pepper.
- In a large non-stick pan, stir-fry chicken in oil 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in liquids.
- Cook stiring constantly until mix is thick and bubbly.
- Add carrot & tarragon and cook 1-2 minute more.
- Spoon chicken mix over fettuccini & serve garnished with lemon slices.